-S.A.Q International Diploma 2004 UK
-UEFA B License 2004 UK
-UEFA A License 2006 UK
-UEFA Academy Managers License 2007 Portugal
-FA Youth Coaches Award 9-11yrs 2008 UK
-FA Youth Coaches Award 12-16yrs 2008 Uk
-FA Youth Coaches Award 17-21yrs 2008 UK
-Position Specific Developing the Forward 2010 UK
-Position Specific Developing the Midfielder 2010 UK
-Position Specific Developing the Defender 2010 UK
-FA Module 1 Developing the Environment 2011 UK
-FA Module 2 Developing the Practice 2011 UK
-FA Module 3 Developing the Player 2011 UK
-USSF B License 2017 USA
I believe my job as the coach is to be a positive influence in a young players personal development. I encourage teamwork, responsibility, initiative, discipline and a strong work ethic while placing the players in an environment that is challenging and fun allowing them to have success and deal with failure. I believe every player is an essential part of the team and it's my responsibility to nurture this and build a strong technically efficient player.
Goals of Camp
1. Let the players have fun.
2. Learn key technical and tactical qualities needed to be successful individual.
3. Make new friends.
4. Challenge all players no matter what ability level.
What all players must bring to camp
1. All players must bring appropriate footwear and shin guards.
2. Sun screen.
3. Plenty of water and other drinks.
Brief outline for the week
1. The camp will be 9am-12pm, Monday, August 5 - Friday, August 9.
2. Location will be Westchester Flames training facility - City Park, New Rochelle on Skidelsky Field. Address is 491 5th Ave, New Rochelle, NY 10801.
3. Cost of the camp will be $350 per player.
Curriculum for Camp
1. S.A.Q speed agility and quickness. (this will be incorporated into all warm ups daily).
2. Ball mastery (focus on key ball skills required to be a successful technician).
3. Passing and receiving.
9. Transitional games.
10. Crossing and finishing.
11. Small sided games.
The players will work on different aspects of the game on a daily basis, the practice’s will be designed so all players will be taught all the technical qualities above, challenging them in a fun and learning environment.
I am a highly qualified professional football coach with extensive experience in developing elite performers in the English Premier League. I am an ex professional footballer having played for Everton FC, Torquay United and Chester City FC. I possess a high level of motivation, setting high standards for myself and players alike. I also have proven myself very knowledgeable as well as open to the ever changing demands of the game. In addition to this, I demonstrate excellent leadership qualities as evidenced by the fact that I have been appointed captain on every team I have played for, including England Youth team and Everton Football Club FA Youth winning team. I am very open-minded as a coach and I am constantly learning and striving for new ideas. I study games of all age groups and analyze their styles, methodology and philosophy towards the game.