Posted on February 12, 2019
Sports Marketing Manager
The Westchester Flames Football Club is seeking a qualified candidate for our Sports Marketing Manager position. This position would be responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of marketing plans for the club. The position would also include overall revenue generation, branding and community outreach in the surrounding area.
BA/BS recommended with a minimum of one year related experience suggested.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated experience in marketing or sales.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision while achieving established goals.
• Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends.
• Manage, develop and implement all marketing and promotional efforts.
• Development and implementation of marketing plans for the Westchester Flames Youth and USL 2 teams.
• Coordinate community outreach efforts to involve groups throughout the area.
• Responsible for the execution of corporate sponsorship contracts.
• Responsible for the development and growth of advertisement banners for our home venue, Skidelsky Field at City Park.
• Responsible for the development and growth of advertisements on our club website.
The salary for this position is commission driven.
If you are interested in applying for the Sports Marketing Manager position, please send your cover letter, resume and a list of 3 references via email to email@example.com